Case Study: When Your Bank Stops Lending - Small Business Financing ArticleWhen Able Planet's bank pulled his $2.5 million line of credit, founder Kevin Semcken had to think fast.
Working With Banks
This tutorial explains the criteria that financial institutions use to evaluate your business’s banking needs. Lon McGowan, founder and CEO of iClick, discusses issues of collateral and how the value of your accounts receivable affects bank loans. SAFEBuilt controller Karen Mack describes how to calculate liquidity ratios and leverage ratios. Pet Camp co-owner Mark Klaimen and uScoot owner Michael Boorom highlight the ways that the Small Business Administration and your local Office of Small Business Development Center can help your company obtain loans.
- How to Switch Banks
- How to Secure a Microloan
- 9 Questions to Ask a Small Business Lender
- What You Need to Know About Making a Personal Guarantee
- How to Get Financing When Banks Won't Lend
- Rewriting the Rules of Credit
- How to Manage Your Cash Better
- When Financials are Due
Best of Inc.