The Secret to What’s Infecting Your TeamSomething is undermining your company’s performance… and you’ll probably be surprised by what it is. Jody Thompson, former Best Buy HR manager and co-creator of the Results-Only Work Environment philosophy, explains.
Use this tutorial to find the right strategies and tools to motivate your company’s workers. Robert Richman and Tony Hsieh of Zappos emphasize the importance of hosting outside activities such as family picnics and sports events to build employee trust and encourage communication. Giant Campus founder, chairman and CEO Pete Findley recommends public victory celebrations while Chris MacAskill, co-founder of SmugMug.com, suggests creating rituals to initiate new employees. Pacific Crest Industries founder and CEO Steve Bell discusses the value of employee volunteerism.
Coming Soon: Managing People Webinar
A Team in CrisisA CEO has to weigh his ideals against financial reality
- 10 Ways the CEO Can Reduce Office Stress
- What to Include In an Employee Handbook
- 7 Tips for Motivating Employees
- How to Plan a Company Retreat
- 7 Steps to Building Your Dream Team
- A Better Way to Treat Your Employees
- How to Build Your Management Team
- How to Build an Insanely Great Founding Team
Best of Inc.
What the Best CEOs Do to Help Employees FlourishAn excerpt from the book, Leading the High Energy Culture, by David Casullo.
What Makes Great Teams FailAn excerpt from the book, Teaming: How Organizations Learn, Innovate, and Compete in the Knowledge Economy by Amy C. Edmondson.
- Employee Complaint Form
- Peer-Improvement Form
- Supervisor Evaluation Report