For Upscale Mighty Leaf, Is Supermarket Distribution a Good Fit?Should its creators sell their luxe tea in the cutthroat world of supermarkets?
This tutorial explains how knowing your value proposition and your customer are essential to selling. Warren Brown, owner of CakeLove and Love Café advises being an advocate for your own business by explaining your product and services to customers without appearing pushy. Timbuk2 CEO Mike Wallenfels recommends researching leads to customize your message while conveying a genuine passion for your business. Mary Delaney, president of Personified, cautions against relying too much on e-mail solicitation and suggests a few alternative selling tools. Michael Boorom, owner of u-Scoot, encourages requesting repeat business once you’ve proven yourself to a customer.
- How to Land a Million-Dollar Sale
- How to Improve Your Cold-Calling Skills
- How to Diversify Your Customer Base
- How to Close a Sale
- 7 Common Sales Mistakes, and How to Avoid Them
- How to Improve Your Struggling Sales Team
- There's No Such Thing as a Wrong Number
- The Secret of Sales Success
Best of Inc.