The Right Way to Launch a New ProductFor more than four years, Brandee Barker ran PR for Facebook--and she has the battle scars to prove it. In this webinar she'll reveal what she learned, from the secrets to a successful product launch to effective crisis control.
This tutorial demonstrates how to get the media’s attention by defining yourself with a unique story. Warren Brown, owner of CakeLove and Love Café, suggests sharing your story with specialty papers and trade magazines related to your industry. Michael Powell of Powell’s Books recommends shaping your message with the help of public relations consultants while Lon McGowan, founder and CEO of iClick, advises businesses to be prepared for the surges in demand that press coverage might create. Lexy Funk, owner and president of Brooklyn Industries describes the range of tools that a PR push can incorporate.
Coming Soon: Marketing & Sales Webinar
Searching for a Defense StrategyWhen a competitor started posting negative comments about their company online, the founders of Nurse Next Door had to decide how to fight back.
- How to Bootstrap Your Public Relations
- How to Make the Most of Your Public Relations Firm
- How to Write a Press Release
- How to Talk to the Press About Your Company
- You Don't Know Jack About Public Relations
- The New Rules of Getting Press for Your Start-up
- Raising Capital? Follow These Public Relations Rules
- Why Nobody is Talking About Your Company
Best of Inc.
The New Rules of Word of Mouth MarketingAn excerpt from the book, Word of Mouth Marketing: How Smart Companies Get People Talking by Andy Sernovitz.
Crisis PR: It's What You Do, not What You SayAn excerpt from the book, The Handbook of Strategic Public Relations and Integrated Marketing Communications.
- Business Consulting Agreement