Learn all about cultivating customers through new online social media tools in this tutorial. Gene McCubbin, founder and president of Pop Labs, outlines the basic marketing tools and discusses how to use them to your advantage. Allen Edmonds Shoe Corporation’s Paul Grangaard talks about building your brand through online communities and Lexy Funk of Brooklyn Industries recommends synchronizing online media channels. Ann-Marie Harrington of Embolden Design explains how quick access to product information can shorten the sales cycle. Method’s Eric Ryan describes how social media can help you compete with large corporations by building an online community of advocates.
- The New Rules of Branding Your Business Online
- How to Drive More Traffic to Your Website
- 7 Deadly Web Design Sins
- How to Improve Your E-Mail Marketing
- Social Media Marketing by the Numbers
- Online Ads That Follow Your Customers
- The Hills Are Alive With Social Chatter
- The Way I Work: Gary Vaynerchuk
Best of Inc.