What's a Family Legacy Worth?An entrepreneur's son questions whether to follow in his father's footsteps.
Discover how to cultivate great employees from the moment they join your company with this tutorial. Robert Richman and Tony Hsieh of Zappos discuss ways to thoroughly train employees and encourage their commitment to the company. Greyston Bakery president and CEO Julius Walls, Jr. suggests offering internships and apprenticeships, as well as using open hiring for entry-level positions. Kevin Williams, co-owner of Studio 2000, recommends using formal employment agreements, non-compete agreements, and employee manuals. Artists Frame Service CEO Jay Goltz discusses the importance of human resource personnel for larger companies.
- Tools For Creating An Employee Handbook
- How to Institute an Employee Review Process
- Every Tool You Need For Hiring
- How to Improve Your Hiring Practices
- How to Make an Employee's First 90 Days Successful
- Starting Off On the Right Foot With Your New Hire Orientation/Onboarding Program
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Work-Life Balance
- How to Make New Employees Feel at Home
Best of Inc.