Case Study: Attempting a Global MergerThe CEOs lived on different continents and barely knew each other. Could they make a deal work?
Explore the wide range of networking tools and venues through this informative tutorial. Tim Van Kirk of Van Kirk & Sons Pool & Spas suggests cultivating customers from the people you meet in daily life, in addition to joining industry and community organizations. Laurie Benson of Inacom Information Systems, SmugMug.com’s Chris MacAskil and Kenneth R. Banks of Banks Construction discuss the personal qualities that lead to good networking. Richard Demma of R Demma & Associates recommends participating in sports leagues and Becky’s Pet Care founder and president Becky J. O’Neil suggests helping out other businesses.
- How to Network Effectively
- How to Use Social Networking Sites to Drive Business
- How to Build Business Alliances
- How to Find a Business Mentor
- How to Diversify Your Customer Base
- The Golden Rule of Networking: Don't Keep Score
- 7 Networking Tips for Women Owners
- Who Are You Talking To?
- Unlock the Secrets of LinkedIn
Best of Inc.