A Smart Way to Make Sausage?How Marc Cinque upgraded his sausage company, Premio Foods, to increase cash flow and reduce waste.
Understanding your employees’ needs is a vital part of creating a productive work environment, as this tutorial explains. Tony Hsieh and Robert Richman of Zappos speak about the importance of creating a friendly atmosphere and providing pathways to advance and improve skills. John Verry, principal consultant for Pivot Point Security, suggests frequently modifying incentives to meet employees’ changing needs. Bonnie Waters, owner of Changes Salon & Day Spa, discusses the range of non-monetary motivators, including workplace diversity, interesting work, and regular appraisals. Steve Bell of Pacific Crest Industries talks about benefits and work-life balance.
- How to Support Your Staff
- How to Improve Employee Retention
- 7 Ways to Socialize With Your Employees (and Not Get in Trouble)
- How to Get Feedback From Employees
- Four Ways to Motivate Start-up Employees
- 7 Tips for Motivating Employees
- Your Perks Aren't Motivating Your Employees
- Opening the Books and Motivating Workers
Best of Inc.