If Social Media Isn’t Making You Money, You’re Doing It WrongPeter Shankman, the serial entrepreneur behind the popular service Help A Reporter Out, on the best ways to get noticed and drive revenue through social marketing.
This tutorial explains how you can devise a successful marketing strategy by gaining a thorough understanding of your concept and target market. Learn about the elements that good marketing encompasses from Betty Huth, co-owner of Huth & Booth Portrait Studio. Get tips from Omaha Steaks’ Todd Simon on establishing your project goals while Portage Printing’s Craig Vestral speaks about how to use marketing to communicate your company’s unique image. Russ Rosenzweig, owner and CEO of Round Table Group, shares strategies for allocating marketing budgets, and Sappington Farmers Market owner Tessa Greenspan offers ideas for creating demand.
Coming Soon: Marketing & Sales Webinar
How to Target the Right MarketFun and Function’s products for special-needs kids were a hit with parents. Was it time to target the larger schools market?
- The New Rules of Event Marketing
- The New Rules of Branding Your Business Online
- How to Define Your Target Market
- How to Write a Marketing Plan
- 7 Ways to Make a Mini-Marketing Campaign
- Why Sales Hates Marketing: 9 Reasons
- How to Create a Killer E-mail Newsletter
- Why Is Business Writing So Awful?
Best of Inc.
How to Bind Customers to Your BrandAn excerpt from the book, Brand Real: How Smart Companies Live Their Brand Promise and Inspire Fierce Customer Loyalty, by Laurence Vincent.
How to Master Your 118An excerpt from the book, Running the Gauntlet: Essential Business Lessons to Lead, Drive Change, and Grow Profits, by Jeffrey Hayzlett.
- E-Commerce Product-Comparison Matrix
- Cost Benefit Analysis Tool
- Sales Forecasting Model