Case Study: A Hot-Tub Maker Hits Hard TimesBob Hallam of Dimension One Spas is struggling along with the rest of the hot tub industry. Can he come up with some new products to revive his company?
This tutorial offers advice on managing your company’s finances. Lon McGowan, founder and CEO of iClick, suggests focusing on cash flow instead of profit and managing it closely. Pacific Crest Industries’ Steve Bell recommends paying yourself last. Jay Goltz, Artist Frame Service’s CEO, suggests that leasing equipment can be a good financial move, and United Scrap Metal founder and president Marsha Serlin notes that a business can take years before turning a profit. SAFEBuilt controller Karen Mack discusses all the elements you need to keep an eye on, as well as the necessity for collaboration between accounting and operations departments.
- Choosing the Right Accountant for Your Business
- How to Understand an Income Statement
- How to Choose a Payroll Service
- How to Track Your Company's Critical Numbers
- 12 Best Tools for Budgeting
- 5 Personal Money Tips for Women Owners
- Case Study: How to Raise Prices
- Understanding Your Company
Best of Inc.