Inside Zappos: Core Values
In this tutorial, Zappos product manager Robert Richman describes the 10 principles that can help you create a happy and productive work environment in your own company. These principles highlight the importance to Zappos of communication, positive team spirit, and humility. Richman also discusses how to foster a culture of efficiency and advocates a fun and creative environment in the workplace. A dedication to service stands as the top core value in the Zappos list and Richman explains how this means treating employees, managers, supplies, vendors, and partners well.
- How to Create a Company Philosophy
- How to Set Business Goals
- How to Present Your Business Plan
- How to Write a Business Plan for Your Online Business
- Business Essential You Might Be Missing
- The Zappos Way of Managing
- Why I Sold Zappos
- How I Did It: Tony Hsieh, CEO, Zappos.com
Best of Inc.