Do You Need to Slow Down?Lisa Disbrow's doctors urged her to slow down. Could the entrepreneur find a way to manage her illness and her business?
In this tutorial, business leaders offer tips on hiring the right employees. Zappos product manager Robert Richman recommends holding more than one person accountable for each hire, and CEO Tony Hsieh discusses the value of hiring for culture. David Neeleman, founder of JetBlue and Azul Airlines, and Brooklyn Industries’ Lexy Funk discuss interviewing strategies that reveal the specific qualities you’re looking for in an employee. Method co-founder Eric Ryan and Robert Timme, director of human resources for SAFEBuilt, offer innovative methods for assessing employees’ skills as well as how well they will fit into your company’s culture.
- How to Improve Your Hiring Practices
- How to Write a Job Description
- How to Write an Offer Letter
- 10 Tips for Recruiting at Business Schools
- How to Poach an Employee from a Competitor
- How to Hire in a Bad Economy: 5 Tips
- Are You Overthinking Your Hires?
- How to Make Hiring Less Frantic
Best of Inc.