The Case of the Crashing WebsiteCould InsuranceAgents.com co-founders Seth Kravitz and Lev Barinskiy survive constant website downtime?
Get advice on helping your business survive tough times in this valuable tutorial. Tessa Greenspan, owner of the Sappington Farmers Market, explains the importance of being honest when dealing with investors, loan officers, and vendors. She also recommends simplifying goals and seeking out sources of motivation to keep yourself going. Steve Bell of Pacific Crest Industries discusses how to maintain your company values in the face of setbacks and reassure others that you’re working to correct any problems. He advises keeping meticulous financial records and business logs and avoiding relying on credit cards to meet financial demands.
- How to Communicate in a Crisis
- How to Survive a Tax Audit
- How to Evaluate Your Company’s Financial Position
- How to Survive a Product Recall
- Save a Struggling Business: 8 Tips
- 5 Ways to Build a Resilient Company
- How I Did It: Rachel Ashwell, Shabby Chic
- Coping With a Natural Disaster
Best of Inc.