How to Restart a CompanyCould Robin Sauve's bid to relaunch a business backfire? Here's how she managed to finance her start-up through the early stages.
Financing Your Start-Up
Learn about different options for funding your business with this tutorial. Warren Brown, owner of CakeLove and Love Café, discusses how to secure loans through the Small Business Association. Method co-founder Eric Ryan recommends creating funding goals for each phase of your business and using credit cards and savings to fund your launch. Lon McGowan of iClick offers advice on the risks and expenses involved in funding your business with credits cards. Pet Camp’s Mark Klaimen discusses the restrictions that sometimes accompany investors’ funds, and BET’s Robert Johnson talks about finding investors who believe in your vision.
- 10 Ways to Finance Your Business
- How to Write a Winning Grant Proposal
- How to Use Kickstarter to Launch a Business
- 9 Questions to Ask a Small Business Lender
- Crowdfunding: What to Know Before You Go All In
- How to Attract a Peer Lender
- An Insider’s Guide to Venture Capital Financing
- How Incubators Speed the Start-up Process
Best of Inc.