A Price Hike Gone AwryWhen eMusic raised prices, customers grumbled and threatened to leave. Was it too late to go back?
Explore new ways for your team to provide the best customer experience with this tutorial. Robert Richman, product manager at Zappos, notes that great service means treating everyone well, from customers and partners to employees and suppliers. Mike Faith of Headsets.com discusses the importance of clear communications and making it easy for customers to contact your company, and Jay Goltz of Artists Frame Service suggests ways to make amends with unhappy customers while ensuring that problems are corrected. Zappos’s CEO Tony Hsieh discusses the components that add up to great customer service, such as free shipping, surprise upgrades, and extended return policies.
- How to Improve Your Company's Customer Service
- How to Handle Customer Complaints
- How to Take Advantage of Online Review and Answer Sites
- How to Use Technology to Improve Customer Service
- Meet the "Mr. October" of Customer Service
- The 9 Circles of Customer Service Hell
- A Customer Service Makeover
- How to Lose Customers and Alienate People
Best of Inc.