Declaring War on Fake FiveFingersWhen Vibram had trouble meeting demand for its popular FiveFingers running shoes, the market became flooded with counterfeit, nearly identical, shoes. Here's how it fought back.
Get tips on rewarding customers with this tutorial and learn how you can use incentives to increase new and repeat business. Bonnie Waters, owner of Changes Salon & Day Spa suggests offering rewards for purchases and customer referrals and using CRM software to manage your loyalty programs. Debbie Moore, co-owner of Autobahn Extremist recommends adding a personal touch to your services by following up with phone calls and sending hand-signed, personalized letters to your customers. Tom Szaky, founder of Terracycle, suggests cultivating company advocates by providing fans with promotional material and free merchandise.
- How to Build Personal Relationships With Customers
- 10 Ways to Get More Sales From Existing Customers
- How to Get Your Customers to Help You Sell Your Business
- 10 Ways to Support Your Best Customers
- The Way I Work: Paul English of Kayak
- The Power of Loyalty-Card Apps
- The Single Best Way to Build Customer Loyalty
- How to Get Customers on Facebook and Twitter
Best of Inc.