Should He Buy Back the Business?Tom Pastorius wanted to buy back his business, Penn Brewery. His wife Mary Beth was not so sure.
Learn how employee training and incentives can create cheerleaders for your brand. Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh and product manager Robert Richman discuss the importance of committing to your company’s core values and hiring employees to fit in with those values to create an empowering community. Ari Weinzweig of Zingerman’s shows how a leader can shape a company’s culture, while Winter Ridge Landscaping’s Todd Howell advises sharing employee achievements in an office newsletter. Explore employee incentives like bonuses and profit sharing with Bill Bass of Fair Indigo Clothing and learn how these fit into a culture of customer service and satisfaction.
- How to Create a Company Philosophy
- How to Build a Values-Driven Business
- How to Write a Code of Ethics for Business
- How to Create a Productive Office Environment
- Why Every Company Needs a Culture Chief
- Great Company Culture Isn't Pricey
- How to Merge Corporate Cultures
- Does Corporate Culture Pay?
Best of Inc.