Could a New Name Fix a Company?Chris Russo launched a successful fantasy sports business. Would rebranding help the business to grow?
Building a Brand
This module shows you how to make your business resonate with costumers through consistent marketing and brand protection. BET co-founder Robert L. Johnson offers advice on creating an iconic brand, and Lexy Funk of Brooklyn Industries discusses what elements a brand should encompass. Tony Hsieh of Zappos and Pop Labs' Gene McCubbin advise using different models of communication to build your brand, from old-fashioned telephone interaction to social media. Lon McGowan of iClick shows you ways to make your brand recognizable, while SmugMug.com's Chris MacAskill discusses the successful deployment of company swag.
- How to Master Multiple Brand Management
- How to Maintain Brand Consistency Across Product Lines
- How to Manage Your Company's Brand
- How to Build an International Brand
- Brand & Market Your Company in Just 5 Minutes
- How to Take a Local Brand National
- How to Co-Brand to Boost Sales
- Tim Ferriss on the Pitfalls of Personal Branding
Best of Inc.